TrueNAS: The Right Storage Alternative
TrueNAS is a Storage Alternative worth Considering
If you are considering EMC, Oracle, NetApp, Nimble, Unitrends, or another storage product, then you owe it to yourself to consider TrueNAS before you make your final decision.
TrueNAS provides unlimited and instant previous file version retention and restoration. TrueNAS flash powered hybrid array can support every application you can think of and in some cases, TrueNAS offers the lowest TCO around, with as good, if not better performance and greater capacity.
We think TrueNAS is very special. But don’t take our word for it.
Gartner Believes That TrueNAS Should Be Considered When Evaluating Open Source Storage Software because TrueNAS tops the DCIG Buyer’s Guide.
Everything is Included with TrueNAS
Ready to talk?
Call 833-TrueNAS today!
- Max capacity between 504 TB and 10.4PB
- Max effective capacity between 1.26PB and 26PB
- Drives/Expansion shelves supported 36/2 – 744/12
- Storage architecture: Flash and disk
- Cache architecture: SSD, SSD/NVDIMM, or NVME/NVDIMM
- Flash read/write cache: R: Up to 15TB NVME, W: NVDIMM
- Certifications: Citrix Ready, VMware REady, Veeam Ready
- Hypbrid storage pools
- Max Ethernet speed: from 2x10GbE – 4x100GbE
- Fibre channel option up to 4x32Gb
- Grow capacity at less than $100/TB
Still Not Convinced that TrueNAS is the best deal around?
Check out this on-demand webinar you shouldn’t miss!
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- 6 Reasons why companies around the world are picking TrueNAS over NetApp & EMC
- The difference between open source TrueNAS Core and fully supported TrueNAS
- Why the DCIG Storage Analysts rated TrueNAS higher than EMC
- TrueNAS features and models overview
Webinar is presented by Matt Olander, Co-Founder and current CTO of iXsystems
Time required: 35 minutes
Complete the form to register for our on-demand webinar
Techgardens is a preferred partner as designated by iX systems. We will partner with you to provide your company with the best support and the best price possible. iX systems does not sell TrueNAS products directly to customers, rather they only use resellers to sell their products.
Techgardens has been providing storage solutions to enterprise clients for over a decade. We understand the technology, the product, and how it is used today. We will help design your solution holistically based on your specific needs taking in to consideration your application, storage requirements, performance requirements, and budget.
For more information about building your TrueNAS system, complete the form or contact us at 833-TrueNAS today.