- NFS, SMB, AFP (Apple), S3, and iSCSI services
- All flash, all HDD, fusion, and hybrid pools
- Integrated Jails, VMs, Plugins
- M.2 NVMe flash boot drive and flash accelerators
- Hot swap drives with tool-less, front-loading bays
- Redundant, efficient power supplies and fans
- Best Customer Support in the industry
TrueNAS R10 Configurations and Pricing
*Standard pricing valid through 2022 and does not include tax, insurance, and shipping. Discounts may apply.
About Techgardens, TrueNAS Preferred Reseller
Techgardens is a preferred global partner with over a decade of experience deploying enterprise-grade storage solutions. We guarantee:
- Best Price
- Quote within 30 minutes
- TrueNAS engineering support
10 Things Your CIO Should Know About TrueNAS
About TrueNAS —
Enterprise Storage for Every Budget
The most affordable TrueNAS unified storage arrays are designed with enterprise features, high-availability, and reliability at an entry-level cost. Available in two models, the TrueNAS X10 and X20 provide unified file, block, and object storage, and are available in single or dualcontroller, hybrid or all-flash configurations. The TrueNAS X-Series offers excellent reliability and affordability for small and medium IT environments.
The TrueNAS X-Series arrays combine the flexibility of unified storage, the performance of solid state flash drives, the capacity of hard disks, the simplified management of a powerful web-based user interface, and white-glove enterprise support. TrueNAS inherits the rich functionality and Open Source economics of TrueNAS Core® and adds Enterprise-class capabilities.